Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AliceinNashville
Style_council
AliceinNashv...

I know in summer I love wearing barely nothing and savoring the sun, but how do you all stay chic in the summer, when the temptation to run around in hoochie shorts and small tanks is right there?

posted over 9 years ago
Orchidmoonlight
Style_council
Orchidmoonlight

Well i love wearing skirts and dresses, I never wear “hoochie” shorts mainly cuz I don’t have small legs and I do have a butt lol. I do wear Bermuda shorts and tanks tho, especially flowy tanks :)

posted over 9 years ago

VivaciousVee
Style_council
VivaciousVee

@ Alice i was so thinking the same thing. The weather where i live is so hot this week and i find myself taking forever to find something to wear. I guess i must stock up on dresses, skirts and rompers.

@ Jersey what do you wear your wedges with?

posted over 9 years ago

shoegirlath
Style_council
shoegirlath

White lace dresses!!!

posted over 9 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

I wear short shorts only because I love my legs and how tones and shapely they are :) I also wear long tops with them, or dresses and skirts. Lightweight tanks and tees are my go to tops. I want to wear rompers but my proportions on my body make them look horrible on me.

posted about 9 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I wear short shorts and tanks in summer, there’s nothing wrong with them. If the look is accessorized well and the shoes aren’t stripper or club style it can look good.

posted about 9 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I wear sundresses. they’re just more comfortable for me than shorts and I find it easier to go from day to night, too. I just don’t find shorts classy enough for going out at night or comfy enough to be in them all day. maybe they’re for people without butts. haha

posted about 9 years ago

thebluestskies
Style_council
thebluestskies

i go with sundresses just like everyone else, aha.

but you could do black shorts, a little torn with maybe a denimy shirt.

if you’re going to the beach i’d do a REALLY bright bikin, like yellow or red then wear a dressy shirt in a pattern over it but unbottuned a bit. try shirt dresses with brown leather belts.

one fun thing to get is baggy boyfriend shorts that you can just toss on over something.

you could always do plain outfits and get really funky wooden jewelry , and invest in a pair of really cute gladiator sandals you love, Aldo has quite a few.

posted about 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

nothing wrong with wear shorty shorts and singlets all throughout summer! that’s what i do :P i just make sure i have shorts in all different styles and colours and wear them with a cute top, and accessories too. otherwise cute sundresses are great!! i really like ripped denim shorts too.

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password