Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
New_user 7686 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 7686 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

What are some of your fashion quirks? These may be things that inspire your individual look or aspects of yourself which keep you from following certain trends. Whatever they are, let’s hear em!

posted over 9 years ago
New_user 7686 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When 7686 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Mine: I have been wearing mismatched socks since I was about 5 years old. It started off as a rebellion thing and then it become a habitual thing and now I take pride in it. It makes me sad because I would love to be able to do some fun looks with MATCHING socks (I’ve convinced myself that over-the-knee socks are stockings), but I don’t know if I am ready to give them up.

posted over 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

I always wear different nail polish colours on my hands. I also hate matching sometimes.

posted over 9 years ago

eminemmx
Style_council
eminemmx

I can’t think of anything haha, probably my love for things with my initial on, I have a top from American Apparel with ‘Ee’ on, and a jumper that my grandma knitted for me with a huge red E on, it’s my favourite item of clothing, but I can’t wear it so much anymore because it’s coming to summer :(

Apart from that, I guess I’m pretty conformist, but it doesn’t bother me much, I wear what I enjoy wearing :D

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I can’t walk out of the house without styling some odd little detail into my outfit (i.e. leaving an odd button undone, tucking half of my shirt in, hooking my necklace a unique way)

for some reason, i just want my outfits to look as professionally styled as possible, rather than looking like those prim-and-proper no-hair-out-of-place girls all over my school haha

posted about 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I usually have a flower or a bow or a hair pin in the right side of my hair :) that’s my signature thing!

posted about 9 years ago

HandbagsandGladrags
Style_council
HandbagsandG...

I love brooches, pins and pearls. Even if I’m wearing a really edgy outfit, I’ll soften it with a pearl bracelet or a brooch. My favourite brooch was recently hijacked by some thief though. I lost my blazer in a club and i found the blazer but with the brooch missing :(

posted about 9 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I love bows. I’m about 5’6" so I guess some of the girlier, younger fashion trends shouldn’t get to me, but I love bows and dresses!

posted about 9 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

cute old lady things, i love cardigans

posted about 9 years ago

Chof
Style_council
Chof

I can’t leave out of my house without my earings! If I leave without me I feel I am naked! I know so wierd!

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password