Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Stylatouille
New_user Stylatouille is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Stylatouille reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Stylatouille

Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been wearing hats quite often. I got so many positive reactions from strangers on the street. However, they all told me that they would never dare to wear a hat, because ‘nobody wears it’, while they all did like mine.

It got me thinking about it. Indeed, at least where I live, you don’t really see hats in the streets. I don’t give a ****. I think hats are awesome, so I wear them. But how do you feel about them? Do you wear them? Do you know other people that wear them? In my ‘circle’, I’m the only one…

Let me know!

(Btw, if you’re Dutch or if you like to see some good celebrity-with-hat pics, check http://stylatouille.blogspot.com/2012/03/doe-eens-gek-draag-een-hoed.html )

posted over 7 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I just don’t have a good head for hats. my hair’s long and straight, so most just slip right off (like beanies). if hats actually stayed on my head, I’d be more willing to wear them lol

posted over 7 years ago

nathnana
Style_council
nathnana

I think everyone should wear or have at least one good hat. I wear it almost everyday and I can’t live without. I don’t care much if others like it or not because hats are fashionable item and will prevent your skin of sun :).

posted over 7 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I love hats but don’t wear many (usually only in the winter) because I don’t think I look right in them. I also have a small head so most are too big for me. My daughter wears a lot and looks great!

posted over 7 years ago

byWoodsandWater
Style_council
byWoodsandWater

I love hats! I find I am wearing them more the older I get. Also, I was watching some of th first ever video recordings, of people on the street, everyone is wearing hats! I mean everyone, no one is without something on their head!

posted over 7 years ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

They’re pretty useful, that’s for sure! A nice sun hat gives a person shade and sunblock, and a nice insulated hat keeps a person’s head warm during a cold day.

posted over 7 years ago

katshoe
Style_council
katshoe

i like hats, but i don’t wear them very often since i’d have to take them off every class if i did.

i think hats can actually add a lot to an outfit though! i love an amazing vintage red hat on garypeppervintage’s blog. it’s absolutely perfect, and i’m trying to find something similar

posted over 7 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I don’t think I look good in hats but I wear toques sometimes.

posted over 7 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i love hats, i just can’t wear them to class b/c they could cause issues or whatever. I love them for weekends!

posted over 7 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I didn’t used to be into hats, but I started slowly acquiring them last summer and now I hate to go without one. I definitely need to find an awesome straw fedora for summer time!

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password