Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
brunchatthebeach
Style_council
brunchattheb...

How fast do you think the cat-eye sunglass trend will last?

I know a lot of people are buying up the A.Wang lookalikes (myself, included) but when I bought them, I had the sinking feeling I was buying a short-lived item.

Any chance they’ll stick around?

posted over 9 years ago
vulpine
Style_council
vulpine

I realy don’t know.

But I like them too, so I definitly would wear them, without beeing in trend.
But do not worry, someday it all comes back right?
So one day, maybe in the age of 80 you can wear them again ;)

But I think they hold a bit longer than some other things.

posted over 9 years ago

squid_luv4u2
Style_council
squid_luv4u2

I really like them and I bought a pair of quirkyly shaped sunglasses, and even though now it’s not in fashion, that somehow makes them cooler and makes me seem different and chic.

posted over 9 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I think they will, but lk vulpine said, they’ll be kinda hott again in a couple years…didn’t they used to wear these back in the days too?

posted over 9 years ago

verucasalt22
Style_council
verucasalt22

i think trends are pointless to follow. even if they go out of style you should still wear ‘em cuz they’re super cutesy.

posted over 9 years ago

JalisaRiley
Style_council
JalisaRiley

idk i think dat this is only a trend but that it will last long just like skinny leg jeans are just a trend that keep comin back i feel like thats how the glasses will be lik

posted over 9 years ago

LoveCharles
Style_council
LoveCharles

To heck with trends. Everything comes back around every 20 years, but fashion is about breaking the rules. I have no issues with wearing last seasons items, as long as I bring them up to date!

posted over 9 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I think they’ll be a short lived trend, and I hope so. I personally think they’re a horrible shape for glasses.

posted over 9 years ago

PrincessFero
Style_council
PrincessFero

i like them so it depends if we all still like them down the road. trends come and go and usually come back again…

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password