Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Avaa
Style_council
Avaa

do alot of people on here draw or sketch?
lately
i feel the need for some inspiration for my drawing…
ideas?
tips ?
suggestions?
pictures?

thanks

posted over 9 years ago
Emilie87
Style_council
Emilie87

I draw. I find my inspiration in my feelings. I draw better (and also want to draw more) when something strong (good or bad) happens to me, when I feel exiting by something, when I’m in love, when I’m sad, when I’m disappointed…
You have to stop looking for something to draw, you live your life, don’t draw for a couple days (or weeks if you need) and wait for the motivation, the passion and the subject to come. Drawing is one of the numerous ways you have to express yourself. You need to have something to “say”, to express.
At least this is how I do, I hope it will help you.

posted over 9 years ago

knittingwnoodles
Style_council
knittingwnoo...

I always look at Nylon magazines for sweet fashion illustration inspiration!

posted over 9 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Like Emilie87, I’m most inspired by my emotions. Any time I create something, whether it’s drawing or writing, I’m usually driven by a strong feeling that takes hold of me. Making art is a way to release it.

When I’m not particularly emotional and don’t have anything of “my own” to say, I usually turn to other works of art for inspiration, usually literature. I like to draw characters or scenes from my favorite novels. What’s your favorite scene in your favorite book? Find a way to put it on paper, literally or conceptually. (It’s especially fun if there’s never been a movie made of the story, so you’re coming up all the visuals from scratch).

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i draw a lot. i really love to go to the park or downtown, or just browse online photography and art to give me ideas. My art teacher gives us pictures and tells us to “think opposites and association.” lol

posted over 9 years ago

Avaa
Style_council
Avaa

thanks i really like these ideas^.^

posted over 9 years ago

fukutan
Style_council
fukutan

I sketch from . . my mind , The idea just come out from my mind . I Sketch room or garden usually . I Sketch for fun and maybe for my future . . i want to be designer if i grow up *LOL .

posted over 9 years ago

anita_spaeth
Style_council
anita_spaeth

i draw. im hoping to do either rock poster/ screen printing or comic books. im inspired by batman, science fiction, and tons of other nerd junk.
check it out.

http://enigmaticgoo.blogspot.com/

posted over 9 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

I haven’t sketched in a while. I like to listen to music a lot, so the music inspires a feeling and that feeling inspires a style and I do something with it…like sketch an outfit.

posted over 9 years ago

Avaa
Style_council
Avaa

thanks these have really helped .

posted over 9 years ago

minimalistpanda
Style_council
minimalistpanda

i usually just sketch my friends when i’m bored..
so i can give them a little present to brighten up their day. :)

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password