Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
katherine1901
Style_council
katherine1901

Uggs do you like them? they seem to be popular….share your thoughts…

posted about 9 years ago
1 3 4
Bernadeth
Style_council
Bernadeth

Guilty of owning one..haha..but they’re really comfy and warm, perfect during those cold winter months..and since I live in Montreal where the temperature can drop to -30. They’re definitely a must have.=)

posted about 9 years ago

JPB
Style_council
JPB

they aren’t the most attractive shoe, but, like Bernadeth said, they are very comfortable and they keep your feet super warm in the winter so they’re good in my book.

posted about 9 years ago

cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

I think they’re ugly but good for Canadian cold weather! I hate when people wear them and it’s amazingly HOT outside!!

posted about 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

they are very ugly! i will never own one even though they sell them in hawaii for a reason i do not know?!?!

posted about 9 years ago

_megee
Style_council
_megee

I like them, though I wouldn’t wear them out for anything beyond going to the grocery store!

posted about 9 years ago

inthenameoffashion
Style_council
inthenameoff...

They are sooo ugly! I hate them. I live in Chicago and I wouldnt even dare to wear them.

posted about 9 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I won’t spend the money on real Uggs, but I wore fake Ugg-style boots during winters in college. It wasn’t a fashion statement so much as needing something warm and flat to walk around campus in when it was cold and snowy. I see them as practical more than stylish. (And, yeah, I don’t understand the girls that wear them in summer . . . ?).

My fake Uggs cost something like $15 and they were warm and water-resistant. Other styles of warm, waterproof boots can cost hundreds of dollars (often more than real Uggs!) so I’ve got no regrets about my choice to wear my lovely Kmart fakes, lol. And I hate wet, cold feet too much to go without snowboots.

posted about 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I have some fake ones from Kmart which I wear at home during Winter. Yay for warm feet!! They are in no condition to be worn outside the house and I wouldn’t want to wear them in public either!! I wouldn’t buy a real pair of ugg boots, they are so expensive!

posted about 9 years ago

snow
Style_council
snow

I think they’re hideous. I have an insulated pair of Frye boots, I usually wear those in the snow.

posted about 9 years ago

love_aesthetics
Style_council
love_aesthetics

it might be comfortable
but i can’t stand them

posted about 9 years ago

love_aesthetics
Style_council
love_aesthetics

specially not in summer!

posted about 9 years ago

kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

no.
nononononononononononono!
eeeeeeeeeeeeew.

posted about 9 years ago

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

no way, they are to over used by now, and it’s not the season!

posted about 9 years ago

kmd1_123
Style_council
kmd1_123

i wear them in the cold Canadian winters!

posted about 9 years ago

foxiepixie
Style_council
foxiepixie

uggs are great for my feeties :D but in the winter.i love that they look a little sloppy :)))) great for a grunge look

posted about 9 years ago

justlikesushi
Style_council
justlikesushi

Only when it is extremly cold!

posted about 9 years ago

polkadotlace
Style_council
polkadotlace

I’d certainly love to have pair…… but only to wear at home! I’d never wear them outside :S

posted about 9 years ago

arielkaylee
Style_council
arielkaylee

love them!

posted about 9 years ago

sweetoblivion
Style_council
sweetoblivion

i would like a pair for the winter, but i’m not shelling out that much money for them

posted about 9 years ago

locketandkey
Style_council
locketandkey

I personally don’t like them, I think they’re hideous, but to each his or her own, right?

I don’t get it when people wear them out in the SUMMER with ugly pink track suits with something monogrammed on the butt, gross.

posted about 9 years ago

djmode
Style_council
djmode

I like the way they look. I was gonna get myself a pair, but then I realized they are not that comfy, and the sole is ridiculous. My friend slipped on snow wearing them so I don’t see the point. I got these really cute south boots that look a bit like uggs, but can actually be handy in the horrible weather. Check them out.
http://www.very.co.uk/aliena-faux-fur-trim-flat-boots/654779344.prd?browseToken=%2fb%2f1666%2c4294958773%2fo%2f2&trail=1589-1665-4294958773-1666&prdToken=/p/prod1460830-sku5989147

posted about 9 years ago

Wheatknee
Style_council
Wheatknee

I find them shapeless and unflattering.
Even if they are warm and comfortable, Uggs should have no place around So Cal because it’s NEVER cold enough to really wear them (even worse when people wear them with hot shorts… gross).

posted about 9 years ago

AlexK
Style_council
AlexK

NO. They’re so plain and ugly and expensive, I see them as a waste of money. But everyone and their mom wears them around here.
I have a pair of warm fluffy boots, but they have a sweater look on the part that goes up your leg, so they look better, were way cheaper, and still kept me pretty good on rainy days.

posted about 9 years ago

mariaquesadilla
Style_council
mariaquesadilla

too hot for florida

posted about 9 years ago
1 3 4
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password