Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

What do you guys wear at clubs? I can’t find anything that looks sexy but not slutty :-/

posted over 8 years ago
magali
Style_council
magali

I don’t go to clubs so I don’t really know. How about a shimmery metallic top with a short skirt or even jeans?

posted over 8 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I don’t go clubbing very frequently, but when I go I usually wear dark jeans (I have a weird paranoia about somebody reaching up it if I wear a skirt) and an eye-catching top— interesting shapes like one-shoulder or batwing, ruffles or sparkles, bright colors, etc. Then I accessorize with belts and bracelets rather than necklaces since those can get caught and tugged on too easily. And heels, of course!— though its a challenge to find a pair that 1) looks good 2) won’t absolutely kill you by the end of the night, and 3) you won’t mind getting stepped on or scuffed up.

There are some clubs with more formal dress codes that won’t let you in wearing jeans, though. If you’re heading to one of those, I’d look for an inexpensive (if you’re planning to dance a lot and it might get wrecked) cocktail dress that’s more body-conscious (tighter fit, a higher hem, etc) than something you’d wear to, say, a wedding. You don’t have to wear actual “clubwear” to a club, especially if the dress code is “cocktail” or something more formal anyway.

posted over 8 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

i like dressing up so i almost always go with a dress/mini-dress that is comfortable and easy to move in. dark jeans and a cute top always works too. most people wear black but i like white better, it stands out more in the dark

posted over 8 years ago

VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

Thank you so much!:) How about leather leggings with a metalic top and black pumps? Would that look too much?

posted over 8 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

^no, that would be hot and still warmer than a skirt. go for it!

posted over 8 years ago

ninnda
Style_council
ninnda

Wear you fave mini dress or just wear cute tank top and nice pants :)

posted over 8 years ago

VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

thank youuu!!!:)

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password