Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Nadyatrnv
Style_council
Nadyatrnv

What do you think of them? Fashion do or fashion don’t?

posted over 9 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I think the key is moderation. A little goes a long way. It depends on the individual, but I think one animal print piece per outfit is a good rule, otherwise it just looks like you dragged down a leopard/zebra/giraffe carcass (or, in the case of mixed prints, an entire zoo!) and have decided to show off your winnings.

Personally, I don’t like incorporating animal print in anything larger than an accessory (a scarf, bracelet, belt, maybe a purse— but not a whole shirt, pants, leggings, or coat), but that’s just me and my preferences. There are definitely people who can pull off the larger, more dramatic pieces— and I think they do so by keeping their accessories subtle.

posted over 9 years ago

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

Altough I barely have the confidence to wear a animal printed scarf, I do think that animal print looks great with any style. It can even be classy;

Garment
Just a touch
For the brave
Cool chic
Classy
Full on
Bohemian
Office
Contemporary

posted over 9 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

why not? as long as you limit what you wear.

posted over 9 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I don’t like animal prints…although they are hugely popular right now, they still look tacky and hoochie to me.

posted over 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I love animal prints :D if you don’t go overboard and aren’t too revealing I think it can look classy and not trashy!!

posted over 9 years ago

Haunt5r
Style_council
Haunt5r

Animal prints are a DO if You don’t over do it. I think that rainbow and zebra/leopard is just plain DONT! but the classic colors paired RIGHT with the perfect other pieces of clothing is wonderous. Wearing zebra and leopard print together do not mix and looks trashy. CLASS NOT TRASHY! xD FTW!

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password