SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Music

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

i felt quite betrayed by quite a few…Metallica entirely changed their sound in the late 90s, despise their new stuff from then on. Adored Cypress Hill, they morphed into hip pop after their III temples of boom album! What’s your take then? Who betrayed your trust?

posted almost 8 years ago
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

Okay, this might sound dumb… but when I was little I was OBSESSED with Hanson, and when I met them, they weren’t that nice! It was devastating at the time, and I never forgot about it.

plasticflowergarden
Style_council
plasticflowe...

Oh man, where to begin… I feel this way about so many bands. A lot of artists seem to lose their edge after a few albums. I think the one that I am most diappointed with is H.I.M. They started out with a really cool dark-romantic sound, and their last few albums are so pop and not very well done in general. And what sucks is their new stuff is what most people know them for. Also Poisonblack’s first album, Escapextasy is one of my favourite albums, but their sound changed after that album because they changed singers. And Stabbing Westward’s last album, NOTHING like their previous 3 (which were absolutely amazing).

gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

Also felt let down by Iron Maiden, they did evolve until the early 90s….it was oh a downward spiral from then on!

fleursteff
Style_council
fleursteff

I used to worship Britney Spears. I grew up and liked rock/indie now, so I don’t listen to her anymore. I also don’t really like her revealing her skin That much ):

posted over 7 years ago

didnthavetoactfoul
Style_council
didnthavetoa...

jesse mccartney

posted about 6 years ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

justin timberlake,i dont see the genious in him as ppl says

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password