SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Music

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

Share your experience about your first concert. Were you comfortable with clamor, or were you excited with it? Was the performance to your liking? Share!

My first concert was an Arcade Fire at Berkeley. Thought they were wonderful.

posted about 8 years ago
deflorenflor
Style_council
deflorenflor

Mine was Hilary Duff, I went with my cousin and my bff. I loved it!!

posted almost 8 years ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

My first big one was Metallica, 2008.. Couldn’t speak for three days after that cause of all the shouting :D

posted almost 8 years ago

KeshTatya
Style_council
KeshTatya

It was Jason Mraz’s concert, about 4 years ago

posted over 7 years ago

sottolestelle
Style_council
sottolestelle

The Killers, in 9th grade!

posted over 7 years ago

Sanguine
Style_council
Sanguine

My first concert was when I was in high school. I went with my friends to see Muse at this tiny little venue called SOMA. We camped out all day so we got to be on the barrier. To this day, it’s still one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to. The venue was small and packed and their was just such massive energy from the audience, the place was just full of adrenaline. Now when I go see Muse, they play these enormous venues with fantastic stages but nothing will ever quite compare to that first time when they stood so close I could touch them and it was as if the air the audience breathed out was the air the band took in.

I took my brother to his first concert at this same venue less than a year ago. It was a pretty eclectic line up including Dommin, Black Veil Brides, Aural Vampire and the band he came to see, The Birthday Massacre.

posted over 7 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

My first concert was New Kids on the block with Tiffany. My dad surprised my cousin and I. We just got back from vacation and we went that night.

posted over 7 years ago

jadekelly
New_user jadekelly is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jadekelly reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jadekelly

@howtobenotnaked I used to listen to Dir en Grey, I would love to see them but I can imagine that being quite a scary first time concert experience!

@DelightfulDecember I love Arcade Fire but I’ve never seen them live, which is absolutely shameful. I saw Benjamin Francis Leftwich recently and he did a cover of Rebellion Lies, it was beautiful.

My first concert was the Spice Girls at Wembley Stadium when I was 8 years old! I remember barely being able to see them because the stadium was so massive.

My first proper concert was the White Stripes at Alexandra Palace (also London) when I was 13, that was really good.

posted over 7 years ago

starsandstitches
Style_council
starsandstit...

My first concert was Avril Lavigne’s and spent it with my siblings who are also big fans. It was a very unforgettable night! :)

posted over 7 years ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

@Obsessed, wow! Was this around the late 80s early 90s? That’s awesome.

@Jadekelly, too bad Jack White and Meg split up— according to my boyfriend, I heard they were really fun as a duo. I’m not sure whether I’ll go see a Jack White concert at Outside lands next month…..

posted over 7 years ago

kimicub21
Style_council
kimicub21

My first one was the Scream Tour II in NYC when I was 11. I think the main thing I’ll always remember about it was the security guard chasing this guy around the building. Part of me thinks he should have just stayed in one spot and waited for him to come around again considering the building is a circle xD

posted about 7 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

Never shout never for the ap tour!i loved it

posted about 7 years ago

lu_pe
Style_council
lu_pe

Back in the end of summer of 2010, as my first concert my friends and I went to see Bedouin Soundclash. And got introduced to a new band called Charlie Winston! Never forget that day :)

posted about 7 years ago

andrealynnxo
Style_council
andrealynnxo

The Backstreet Boys, back in 2000 I think? hah :)

posted about 7 years ago

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

The Backstreet boys! Their first US tour I was soooo excited!

posted about 7 years ago

singerabby424
Style_council
singerabby424

Taylor Swift in ‘11! Took a road trip with my bestie to Pittsburgh and it was soooo worth the long drive. I’ll never forget it<3

posted about 7 years ago

clara101
Style_council
clara101

U2 in 2009! They were amazing.

posted about 7 years ago

lavinias
Style_council
lavinias

RBD. I used to love their music and I was very excited. I was about 13 and went with my mother, because the concert was taking place far away from where we used to live.

posted about 7 years ago

NickyName
Style_council
NickyName

Well, I am from Czech Republic and my first concert was czech band called Kryštof. I wonder if anybody here knows them, but they are really great. I don’t listen to their songs as much as I used to, but when I hear them it always brings back nice memories. :)

posted about 7 years ago

Geanina
Style_council
Geanina

Mine was Hilary Duff, it was amazing

posted almost 7 years ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

My first concert was when I was very little, like 4 years old.I went with my family at a local band called Andre.I remember I was very happy, because I was their biggest fan back then <3

unstoppable
Style_council
unstoppable

panic at the disco. sophomore year. 2008. phantom planet and the hush sound opened for them. i wore a sequin mask as a tribute to their “a fever you can’t sweat out” days when they did the circus. around 2008 they were doing the “pretty. odd” thing with no theatrics. but it was amazing. i will never forget that show. and it jump started me to seeing at least two shows a year. :)))

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

a local band, it was nice and I was little!

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

Hanson in 1998. Aha, that doesn’t really count, right?

My first gig was MCR in 2004 at the Astoria. Man, that was one of the best gigs I’ve ever been to.

didnthavetoactfoul
Style_council
didnthavetoa...

Marina and the Diamonds-December 2012. It was amazing

posted over 6 years ago

meowy
Style_council
meowy

Evanescence, Hammersmith Apollo, 2003. I’m pretty sure I was considered underage for the gig, but whateverrr! Changed my life forever. :3

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password