Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
KittyCotten
Style_council
KittyCotten

“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
- Marilyn Monroe

“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt

“It is not our ablilities that show who we truly are but our choices”
- Unknown

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
- Marilyn Monroe

“The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up”
- Unknown

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.”
- Coco Chanel

These are just some of the quotes I love & live by. What quotes inspire you?

posted over 9 years ago
1 3
fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

“If you want to wear something, so what if no one else is wearing it, just wear what you want to wear. Do your make-up and your hair how you want, and sod everything.” – Victoria Beckham, Learning to Fly

posted over 9 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

“The excitement of dressing in 2010 is all about the confident mix of guilt-free glam and personal treasures worn in unexpected ways… no rules. This season, tell your own story.” -BZ, stylist from Forever 21 magazine

posted over 9 years ago

thebluestskies
Style_council
thebluestskies

“I often think of 6 impossible things before breakfast”

“Those awful things are survivable, because we ARE as indestructible as we believe ourselves to be. "

“If you wish to reach the highest, start at the lowest”

“When you stopped wishing things wouldn’t fall apart, you’d stop suffering when they did.”

“If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.”

“Be awfully nice to them going up, because you’re going to meet them all coming down.”

“What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable? "

“Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.”

posted over 9 years ago

LittleWing
Style_council
LittleWing

A hot lifeguard is like kleenex! Use once and throw away. – Blair Woldarf.

I am only kidding btw :P

posted over 9 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password