SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

So..spring break is pretty soon and I want to lose about 15 pounds as quickly as I can ,soo…I was wondering if anyone had any ,fast weightloss secrets?

posted over 7 years ago
moon1976
New_user moon1976 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When moon1976 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
moon1976

cut out fatty fried foods — drink plenty of water — up your intake of fruit and veg — get walking – walk in one direction for 10 mins and turn around and walk back for 10 mins – increase this daily — it works wonders — wear an ipod and listen to podcast and you forget about how much your walking — cut down on sugary refined foods — eat porridge instead of sugar laden foods

posted over 7 years ago

citysleek
Style_council
citysleek

More exercise, eating less, more sleep, more water! If you want to run, I suggest getting a running app on your ipod/iphone, because it really helps to motivate you! ( I recommend Zombies Run)

posted over 7 years ago

mercik
Style_council
mercik

stay at 1200 calories dont eat after 6 pm.
This always works for me.
But it takes lots of self control.

posted over 7 years ago

AnErin
Style_council
AnErin

If you are hooked on sodas – limit those to maybe one can a day if you can do that. That should be good for about 5 pounds in a few weeks.
If you plan on exercising – you have to work HARD. Build up to it sure but once you are in the groove after a few sessions, work like you HATE those extra pounds and are going to force them off. You have to sweat or you won’t get far.

The aggrivating thing about starting a weight loss program is your body tends to actually gain two or three pounds before it starts losing. Not sure why but it is common.

posted over 7 years ago

sequene
New_user sequene is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When sequene reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sequene

liposuction.

posted over 7 years ago

silwix
Style_council
silwix

I eat grapefruits everyday and it works! + 8 minutes workout twice a day. Motivate youself and you will loose weight

posted over 7 years ago

MIchelleMcDaniel
Style_council
MIchelleMcDa...

Try the seven day cleanse. It works fast but you will mostly put back on the weight later.. because it is all water weight

posted over 7 years ago

KrystaV
New_user KrystaV is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When KrystaV reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
KrystaV

There are no fast weight loss secrets, everything that makes you lose weight with little effort FAST is only making you lose precious bodyfluids and you will regain the weight even quicker after you start eating “normally” again.

Calorie restriction seems nice in theory, but all it does is put your body in a “survival” mode, meaning it will slow down your metabolism resulting in weight gain as soon as you start getting enough energy again.

What does work in the long run:

1. cut out sodas, yes light too (the sweetener in light soda isnt recognised as nutritional by your body and it will throw your hormone receptors right off)
2. try and cut down on processed sugar
3. switch white grains for wholegrains
4. for every meal you eat, make sure half of it consists of vegetables
5. drink lots of water
6. make sure you get enough protein. Without it, your body will just break down your muscle tissue when it doesnt get enough energy.
7. EXERCISE this doesnt have to be long cardio or anything. Walking at a steady pace for half an hour each day is already enough to give your metabolism the sign you want it to start burning your reserves.
8. Weight training. The single most effective way to lose weight/burn calories/get toned for women is to do weight training with heavy weights. The weight you can do a max of 10 repetitions with before you have to give up is the correct one. Doing powertraining like for 30 mins 2 times a week is much more effective then doing cardio for 30mins to an hour every day of the week.

posted over 7 years ago

alealise
Style_council
alealise

The “juicing cleanse” will help you drop weight quickly because it literally flushes all your crap out of your system. It worked for me but I honestly hated it! You can’t eat ANYTHING during the cleanse and all juices MUST be fresh from fresh veggies and fruits. Keep in mind, eating after you do this will make you quickly gain the weight back if you eat a lot. I only lasted 8 days and lost 11lbs.

posted over 7 years ago

Kateme
New_user Kateme is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Kateme reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Kateme

I did fat burn injection and acupuncture for my loose weight (around 3pounds) in 6 months,not recommend i think :D

posted over 7 years ago

StripesNbows
New_user StripesNbows is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When StripesNbows reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
StripesNbows

ok heres the deal if your not super overweight then its prob gonna be hard for you to loose that much wait really fast,
i tried the lemonade cleanse for 25 days! yes 25 days and it was hell!!! and i went from being 229 to 198!! Yay for me… but then again im super overweight there for it was easier for me to loose it you can try it… but im pretty sure your not gonna c such drastic results as i had…
but good luck!!

posted over 7 years ago

deli_a
Style_council
deli_a

a lot of water

posted over 7 years ago

christinaaa
Style_council
christinaaa

Exercise your butt off! :D
Goodluck!

posted over 7 years ago

nocturnalpandaa
Style_council
nocturnalpandaa

eat healthy! lots of fruits and veggies, make sure to eat lots of small meals instead of big ones. no soda! no junk food! work out and drink lots of water!

posted over 7 years ago

Mrs_V
Style_council
Mrs_V

cut out sugar, drink lots of water, incorporate at least an hour daily of cardio and a little weight training to tone up . Eat 4 small meals, 4 hrs. apart during the day. Keep a clean diet, fruits veggies, lots of protein from fish, chicken. There are a couple of good supplements out there to help give you a boost. If you have a Nutrishop near you, I’d suggest checking it out. Good luck!

posted over 7 years ago

manubansal
New_user manubansal is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When manubansal reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
manubansal

one hour regular exercise can help you to reduce weight

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password