MnMz
Style_council
MnMz

Excercise!!! Sometimes i replace a meal with slimfast.. But thats just me

posted about 8 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Eat balanced, moderate portions of healthy food and exercise regularly. It may be the “slow” way but it’s the only way that’s tried and true.

Also, make sure you get enough sleep and stay in good mental health. (Find ways to manage stress, etc). Both of these things can affect weight.

posted about 8 years ago

darlingcb
Style_council
darlingcb

Good old fashioned exercise and eating the right foods in moderation!

The easy way out kind of diets, such as pills and pretty much starving yourself, are not healthy, and once you stop doing whatever you were doing, the weight will just come RIGHT back!

It’s best to get into a habit of exercising and eating right, and soon it will just be a part of your lifestyle!

posted about 8 years ago

Sandmagic
New_user Sandmagic is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Sandmagic reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Sandmagic

Eating right and exercising! But never starve yourself! It won’t get anywhere because you still have old excess fat you need to get rid of !

posted about 8 years ago

Sandmagic
New_user Sandmagic is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Sandmagic reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Sandmagic

Eating right and exercising! But never starve yourself! It won’t get anywhere because you still have old excess fat you need to get rid of !

posted about 8 years ago

SecretB5StopsAcne
Style_council
SecretB5Stop...

Weight can be lost by following ways. Replace fizzy drinks and fruit cordials with water, Stop taking sugar in tea and coffee, Avoid having a second helping at dinner, Cut out unhealthy treats – such as confectionary, sugary biscuits and crisps between meals. After breakfast, make water your primary drink, Eat five or six small meals or snacks a day instead of three large meals.

posted about 8 years ago

oliviaba7x
Style_council
oliviaba7x

if you have an iphone or ipod touch, the lose it app is super amazing. You set your stats, what weight you want to be at, and how much you want to lose per week. And you basically use the app to log in what food you eat and it tells you the calories, and if you excersise how much your burning. There is also a loseit.com website which is basically the same thing. If you want to go on a less technologial route just start writing down what you eat and how much.

Some tips are multiplying how much you weigh by 10 and that number is how much you should eat to lose 1 pound per week. Best tip I use is drinking a huge cup of water before every meal, most of the time our bodies think were hungry when were really just thristy.

Feel free to message me anytime

posted almost 8 years ago

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

Gym( dance class, yoga etc), veggies, water, baked instead of fried make frequent doctor visits

VoGuE_DrEaMiNg
Style_council
VoGuE_DrEaMiNg

Only eat every 4 hours which means breakfast lunch and dinner only dont snack and excercise heaps

Harumi818
Style_council
Harumi818

CARDIO!

HarveySmith
New_user HarveySmith is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When HarveySmith reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
HarveySmith

Green, black, and oolong teas are all derived from the same plant—Amelia sine sis. Green tea was originally discovered by an emperor some 4,000 years ago. Since that time, this powerful tea has notably become the “supplement of choice” for many seeking greater health and control over their weight. For good reason: not only does it have an interesting, appealing flavor when prepared as tea, science defends some astounding benefits when it’s used as a supplement for immune enhancement and fat mobilization. New research has shown green tea may help our bodies burn more calories, faster, which is why it’s showing up in more and more fat-loss formulas.

Jadhai93
New_user Jadhai93 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Jadhai93 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Jadhai93

If you eat the calories your suppose to eat a day, you WILL lose weight. You could eat pizza, cake, anything. Just as long as it’s under your calorie intake. I lost 17 pounds that way, no exercise needed. But it’s good to exercise to flatten and tighten more.

Humming
Style_council
Humming

Like everyone has said, healthy intake of food and excercise.

I used to work in a gym, and the healthiest way to lose weight consistently is to walk. Walk quickly for at least 40 minutes every day. An hour is better!!

There is also a great book about food combining called ‘Fit for Life’ – it talks about how some food slows down digestion and other food helps give you energy. Worth tracking down.

Best of luck

anniewayzaba
Style_council
anniewayzaba

Eat paleo!
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

kellbell87
Style_council
kellbell87

I’ve lost quite a lot of weight in the last few months. I started with weight watchers and doing a little exercise. Eventually I stopped doing weight watchers cause I joined a new gym and doing both was too expensive. I never pass on something delicious but I measure myself. For example, I eat ice cream religiously on Sunday nights, so during the day I’m careful with what I eat. On Saturday I eat anything I want. If I have a big breakfast, I eat smaller portioned meals the rest of the day. I eat fast food rarely cause my stomach can’t handle it anymore (your body get’s used to it!) Very important: eat about 10 nuts a day…. sounds crazy but when I snacked on a few almonds, I lost 7 pounds in 1 month. I joined a gym that has classes and I do a little weight lifting twice a week. I’m about 15 pounds away from my goal…. slowly but surely is the key!!!

H07xox
Style_council
H07xox

gradually cut down on fatty foods… exercise and gradually increase the amount of exercise :)

Countnumber7
Style_council
Countnumber7

Eat well and exercise

moonstarsun
New_user moonstarsun is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When moonstarsun reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
moonstarsun

cardio “with” weight + balanced diet

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password