Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Harriett
Style_council
Harriett

Of course everyone would love to say that their style was completely their own, but probably even the people we admire for being ‘icons’ nick things from other people. Personally, I love Mary Kate Olsen. I don’t necessarily like all the clothes she wears but I love the way she wears them. She always makes things look so casual, effortless and yet so chic.
I also love the 60s as anyone would know and like to take some punk influences. Aggy is my latest influence, accessorise accessorise accessorise! And for as long as I could read Vogue I’ve ADORED Twiggy and Edie Sedgwick.
With all these things in perspective, I don’t believe in copying someone or following a particular style.
Take influences and work them into your own style and what you already have. That’s what I do anywho.

posted about 11 years ago
Tali
Style_council
Tali

Mary Kate Olsen, Ashley Olsen, Zoe Kravitz, annnnd Rachel Bilson, Kate Moss, as always, and Nicole Richie.
I think Zoe Kravitz is hugely underrated.

Tali
Style_council
Tali

quirky = cool in my book.

jotei_elizabeth
Style_council
jotei_elizabeth

I love Rachel Bilson, the MK & Ashley Olsen, Hilary Duff, Nicole Richie, Zooey Deschanel, and many more.

changology
Style_council
changology

the boy toy: clever, political, vulgur, classic

nayrellsmusings
Style_council
nayrellsmusings

hearts rachel bilson.nicole richie.kate moss.sarah jessica parker.vanessa hudgens.

nayrellsmusings
Style_council
nayrellsmusings

hearts rachel bilson.nicole richie.kate moss.sarah jessica parker.vanessa hudgens.

pandaman0005
Style_council
pandaman0005

Love Steve McQueen and Cary Grant

posted almost 11 years ago

MarlaSinger
Style_icon
MarlaSinger

all-time fave: Chloe Sevigny and Zooey Deschanel.
currently in love with Alexa Chung =D

jasmin5327
Style_council
jasmin5327

kate bosworth, sienna miller, the olsens, rachel bilson, alexa chung and Lou Doillon…the list goes on and on!
my current favourite is Kate Bosworth!!!!

madame_bovary
Style_council
madame_bovary

Peaches and pixie geldof are amazing! Also daisy lowe, keira knightly, mk olsen and kate moss =}

posted almost 10 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

80s “around the way” girls, madonna (80s), 90s hip hop, marilyn monroe, mary j. blige, keri hilson, rihanna, zoe kravitz, and lauren conrad

INOC_IS
Style_council
INOC_IS

I am not inspired by a particular celebrity, more so the character this celebrity plays which is America Ferra’s “Ugly Betty”. Also, recently I have seriously lost myself in Asian Pop culture, more specifically K-Pop. So, I would have to say my style is a fusion of Ugly Betty and Korean female girl group 2NE1. haha

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password