Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

I’m not talking about for Playboy magazine or anything, but there has been an influx (and increasing) amount of celebs posing nude for magazine covers (high-class ones too like Marie Claire, etc.).

The ‘culprits?’ They include Britney Spears, Heidi Klum, Kim Kardashian, Demi Moore, and of course many more!

Although it’s not really a ‘celeb fashion,’ do you think that it’s a tacky (or chic thing) to be posing nude for high class magazines like that?

posted over 7 years ago
F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

not so chic to me.i don’t mean that these celebs look bad or whatever, i just don’t want that kinda stuff to become the norm

posted over 7 years ago

Aria_Moon
New_user Aria_Moon is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Aria_Moon reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Aria_Moon

I don’t mind, if it’s done tastefully. But I also don’t want it to become the norm. I would like to have a shroud of mystery surround celebs instead of baring it all. If it’s for a magazine like Oyster in Australia or Fallen Magazine, then sure! It’s artistic! But if it’s a magazine that’s going to be on display at supermarkets, etc. then just no.

posted over 7 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

I agree with you, Aria_Moon, I believe when it’s tastefully done, it can be really artistic! I really want to check out the magazines you just listed, from the sounds of the names, it sounds artistic already. Haha.

posted over 7 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

I WANT THEM TO STOP! It’s annoying, and it’s obviously done to get more attention, because later on, in a five page spread they’re just going to talk about their boring, boring lives, and the only way they can garner interest is to take off their clothes. If there’s no meaning behind it, don’t do it!

posted over 7 years ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

I think it’s their own business, so I don’t really give a damn :D
I do think some of the photo sessions are beautiful though, and that matters to me, I don’t see anything wrong if it’s done nice.

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password