Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
elizabeth_daisy
Style_council
elizabeth_daisy

Hey so I posted on the Chictopia Central forum about an article that was published on nymag.com had affended me, it was slagging off Taylor Momsen (Jenny Humpfrey in Gossip), her style and her inspiration! What do you think of her and her style?
Personally I love how she looks, I still can’t believe she is only 15!!!!

posted over 10 years ago
poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

I don’t care for it.

posted over 10 years ago

elizabeth_daisy
Style_council
elizabeth_daisy

no? how come?

posted over 10 years ago

Sorcha
Style_council
Sorcha

I don’t think she dresses badly, she just looks a little boring to me. Her character usually dresses quite well though.

posted over 10 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

i probably have a rather subjective view of her because the only photos i really see are through “Go Fug Yourself”, so they would be her worse moments.
But from there i’ve seen that she seems to wear quite a lot of unflattering outfits … lots of empire-line minidresses. not my cuppa tea. She can wear cute outfits, mind.

But to be honest, despite what she wears, i fucking hate her haircut. it’s so mullet-y!

posted over 10 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

The slouchy rebel thing does not work that well for her, mostly because she’s got since a cutesy face. Girl needs to add more Miu Miu and Rachel Comey to her closet.

posted over 10 years ago

chica0770
Style_council
chica0770

yeah, Jenny dresses pretty nicely (although it is quite P-R-E-P, to an extreme. but cute nevertheless.) and I really don’t like her new hair, i agree with gbc… she could really work the girly/floral/vintage look. I’m not sure why she went with the rocker-chic look. But i’m not the one wearing it, so… :)

posted over 10 years ago

kaleidoscopeeyes
Style_council
kaleidoscope...

shes really beautiful but i generally dont like how she dresses on the show. i find her pretty boring and i hate most of the dresses she designs. too avril lavinge.

posted over 10 years ago

mcmaris
Style_council
mcmaris

I think she has great street style.

posted over 10 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password