Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
pixieL0v3ly
Style_council
pixieL0v3ly

How on EARTH can there not be a thread about Audrey?? I’m confuzzled lol.

She is my own personal icon, and many others I’m sure. I love her simple, yet elegent style. She made simple basics into completely chic outifts. Erm, Breakfast at Tiffanys anyone? That was most likely the very begining of ‘the little black dress’. She was always so well put together and dressed perfectly for every occasion. My everyday fashion is based on her style :)

posted about 10 years ago
christyh
Style_council
christyh

don’t get me started, audrey hepburn has the best style ever! without her, what would fashion be right now? i follow the way she mix and match clothing because i find it very elegant and sophisticated, as a girl should be

emmyb87
Style_council
emmyb87

Audrey was very chic for her time and defiantly made a impression so Feminine. It would be nice to see all women dress like this also I personally love Marilyn Manroe’s style too so classic showing off her curves who can forget the white dress episode. love the 50s fashion era !!

MissCarlyHume
Style_council
MissCarlyHume

Audrey is my style icon! I loved her Breakfast a Tiffanys with her lbd!

lelelera
Style_council
lelelera

Oh, Audrey Hepburn… what’s not to love about her?
I completed a 10-page essay on her earlier this year, so I know about every little detail about this amazing woman. On top of being gorgeous, elegant, and classy, she was generous and kind. She wasn’t a superficial celebrity, that’s what I adore most about her. And her style created a new era of fashion for women all around the globe, hands down.

Marticchia
Style_council
Marticchia

I really admire Audrey Hepburn for her life on&out of the stage!
She was a very talented actress, an incredible style icon and most of all a very generous and good woman….

We will always miss you!

mockoff
Style_council
mockoff

I have to add that her style has absolutely held up over time. The classic pieces she wore are still a part of many wardrobes today. To honor her we “mocked off” her classic look:
http://www.mock-off.com/audreyhepburn.html

Thank you, Audrey. You have done so much for fashion!

august
Style_council
august

I just watched My Fair Lady, I adore her!
I have a poster of her from the beginning scene of Breakfast at Tiffanys by my bed.
She made her imperfections perfect, shes was absolutely fabulous.

candystar
Style_council
candystar

I love Audrey Hepburn, she is definitely a celebrity I look up to when it comes to both fashion and beauty. She has such a classic style; it’s hard to pull it off, but when you can it’s just absolutely fab!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password