Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Okay… I never really liked Kristen Stewart, (though I do like her significant other), but you know what, ever since her running around premiering her new movie, Snow White and the Huntsman with Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth, I’ve been loving her red carpet looks as of late!

She was smookkkin’ red hot in this plunging gown last week and matched it well with red, bright lipstick. Don’t believe me? See the photo here!

She’s definitely growing up!

What do you think of her look?

posted about 7 years ago
BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

If the carpet wasn’t red, she’d look fabulous. But it’s too much red in one go, especially when they’re all the same shade. But she looks good anyway, unlike Robert Pattinson who always manages to look scruffy (yeah…strange, but i prefer the girl over the guy).

posted about 7 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

I knew exactly what you were talking about when i saw the title. I absolutely loved it too, and i share the same feelings about her as an actress!

posted about 7 years ago

mercik
Style_council
mercik

I think she always looks good.
Not a twilight goer or fan
But I’ve seen her in other movies and on the red carpet and she looks great.

posted about 7 years ago

capricemiranda
New_user capricemiranda is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When capricemiranda reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
capricemiranda

there are times where Kristen looks good, but admit it, the number of times she looks like a rag or a teen in drugs is outshining the number of times when she wears something that really suits her well.

posted about 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password