Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

Everyone seems to have gotten more and more couture and outrageous in the music industry ever since Gaga came into the game. What do you think? Do you like that people are more adventurous in fashion or do you think it should just be about the music itself?

posted over 7 years ago
KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

They’ve decided to pull as many fashion faux pas’ as possible in one sitting.

posted over 7 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

Of course! for me it’s important that an artist is an artist in every sense of the word, however i’m sick of every celebrity trying to be her, for me there’s only 1 Gaga.

posted over 7 years ago

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

It was interesting and original when Lady Gaga started doing it, and it still kind of is. However it doesn’t really work for Katy Perry and everyone else who followed her. They are all just the same now. No longer unique.

posted over 7 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

Shoulder pads!

posted over 7 years ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

I personally think people should just focus on the music itself instead of on how outrageous the artist styles himself.. it just doesn’t mean a sh*t to me.. if you’ve got talent you don’t have to put so much effort into looking ridiculous..

posted over 7 years ago

cindysma_llzs
Style_council
cindysma_llzs

I don’t think Lady Gaga’s garments are fashion statements, I think its art…a rare art. similar to her videos, they are very artistic.

posted over 7 years ago

Mellanovha
Style_council
Mellanovha

I think she’s almost crossing the line between art and clown-ish. A fashion statement for me is something that’s wearable and I don’t think I’ll be seeing anybody going out lookin’ like her anytime soon.

posted over 7 years ago

abigailcrowden
Style_council
abigailcrowden

hair bows, shoulder pads and artistic head pieces!

posted over 7 years ago

riders
New_user riders is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When riders reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
riders

Ok, I gotta be honest here, I don’t like Lady Gaga so my opinions may be quite biased. As far as her style is concerned, I don’t think she has contributed towards current fashion trends at all. I don’t see anyone flaunting their meat dress? She changes her style dramatically everyday and they are more costumes than an actual style, (unless you say dressing outragous is a style in itself).

Again, no offense to fans, I don’t think she has any truth behind anything she wears. There is no statement. Just a spectacle daring audiences to show off what is actually wearable. Who knows, we might see her with a live duck on her head as a new head piece?! I don’t know too much about her, but I’m pretty sure she has a stylist to dress and make her up. What I’m trying to say is, celebrities don’t necessarily have 100% choice in what they wear.

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password